Our youngest daughter, Rebecca, turns 26 today but still gets mistaken for a high school student. I've told her repeatedly that she will like that as she gets older. I don't think she has really understood that yet - but she will one of these days. Happy Birthday, Precious Daughter!
Sunflowers are Rebecca's favorite flower. As soon as I saw this lovely Norhwoods Stamp, I knew that I had to have it for my youngest Sunshine! I have used Copic Markers to color the sunflowers. Here is what I use to make this 6" by 7" card.
- Northwood Rubber Stamp - Sunflowers in the Vase
- Memento Tuxedo Black Stamp Pad
- Chalk Ink in Chestnut Road
- Stampin Up' Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set
- Spellbinders Labels 8 & 10
- Martha Stewart Flower Bunch Large Punch Around the Page Set
- Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly Punch
- Copic Markers (YG 61, 63, G05, Y13, 15, 18, E00, 55, 57, 59, B000, Colorless Blender
- Brown minibeads
- Prima Sun Kiss Collection "Sweet Tea"
- Bazzill Dotted Swiss Cardstock & Textured Cardstock
- Stampin' Up Whisper White Cardstock - great for coloring with Copic Markers!
- Pearl Accents
- Art Glitter Designer Adhesive
The patterned paper - with a sunflower theme was cut to 5.5 x 6 and then the punches were used on 3 sides then matted with yellow cardstock. The sentiment and mat were cut out with Labels 10. All edges were inked with the chestnut roan chalk ink. The card was assembled. The sentiment was popped up on its mat and so was the sunflower image on the patterned paper. The butterfly was punched out (I forgot to ink its edges!). The finishing touches of the pearls were added.
I hope you like the card. I gotta go! Rebecca is on her way home for her birthday! Can't wait to show her her card at dinner! Do you think she will like it?
Blessings on you and all your loved ones! Have a "Sunflower" kind of day!