Tuesday, February 21, 2012

     Here's what's been happening the last few days - just wanted you all to know and be praying.  My dear husband, Thom, had a mild heart attack late Saturday night/early Sunday morning.  They did a heart cath on Monday at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center on Monday (yesterday) and found that one of his bypass grafts that already had 8 stents, had another 90% blockage.  They put a stent there and since everything went well, he was sent home today.  He is hoping to get an uninterrupted night's sleep tonight!  LOL
     I am also really excited about what I will be doing through our church's Connect Group that we call Scrap Pack.  We will be using part of our creative energy to make cards for a school that we are partnering with here in High Point.  Cards to encourage both students, staff and families.  I am excited about this outreach opportunity that paper crafters can do with our creative energy to make a difference and impact lives.  I have found a fellow believer and Stampin' Up demonstrator to come and do a stamping workshop for our Scrap Pack get togethers once per month.  That takes a lot of planning off of me, but I will probably do some teaching about using patterned paper and other things I have learned especially while working at the Enchanted Cottage in Lewisville, NC.  If any one of you live in the High Point, NC area, let me know if you would like to join us on the 4th Friday of each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment