Friday, July 27, 2012

Birthday Card from my heart!


 



Another card to add to my blog.  Birthdays seem to be a theme right now, so here is one I did for my husband for his birthday a few months ago.  I wanted a rustic look for a man's card and think this one worked out well.  It is a 6" x 6" card.

Supplies

Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3441 - Chateau Gatway Precut Set
Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3445 - Mystic Hideaway Precut Set
Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3363 - Inspie Me Sentiments Precut Set
Heartfelt Creations HCD 718 - Decorative Chateau Gate Die
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Distress Inks
Copic Markers
Copic Paper - Your choice of manufacturers
Bazzill Cardstock
Oval Punches - regular and scalloped
Cuttlebug's Kassie's Brocade
Ribbon & Buttons from the STASH! (gotta use it up to make room for more!  LOL)
 
Glad I didn't have to mail this one!  Lots of cardstock added to the weight!  It was hand delivered and sealed with a KISS!!!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment