This is an anniversary card that I made for my husband for our 7th anniversary. It is interesting how this card came together because of the importance of Easter in our meeting and getting married. We also have "the days of wine and roses" theme to our meeting and dating so the cross and lilies themes from Heartfelt Creations and the wine country theme from Creative Imaginations as designed by Marah Johnson were perfect. Because after all this is for my husband, I did not want to go with a lot of pastel papers. I used kraft paper from Stampin' Up and Bazzill for the brown and orange sherbert colors. The flower was from my stash of many colors. The images were stamped with Tuxedo Black from Memento. The cross and lilies were colored with Copic Markers and then distressed as was the tag. Here is a list of the stamps, dies and inks that I used.
- HCPC 3450 - Cross and Lilies Precut Set
- HCPC 3363 - Inspire Me Sentiments Precut Set
- Autumn Leavea Clear Stamps - Swirls
- Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
- TH Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
- HCD 719 - Cross and Lilies
- Spellbinders Fancy Tags
- Spellbinders Labels 8
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Mary Ann
- Mark Richards Gold Mosaid Tiles
- Brad from my stash with Glossy Accents to add some shine!
I hope you enjoy this card and that it will inspire you and get your creative juices flowing!
Until next time, Baskets of Blessings to you and your loved ones!
PS: I am looking for more followers as I have intentions of getting on some design teams, soooo please sign up at the top of the blog! Bless you ever so much!